1. When the User contact Jenga Deals, the User may be asked to provide Personal Data including without limitation: (1) personally identifiable information, which includes any information about the User that could reasonably be used to identify him/her in person, such as User’s name, gender, business name, address, email address, date of birth, date of incorporation, any photo identity proof, address proof, phone number etc. (“Personal Data”). In addition to any Personal Data, that the User chooses to submit to Jenga Deals, Jenga Deals and its third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to phone number(s), email ids, geographical location and other security and usage related information, whenever the User visits or utilizes the Services (“Usage Information”). Jenga Deals also automatically receives and records information that User’s browser sends whenever User visits the Website. Further, these server logs may include information such as User’s IP address or a unique identifiers of the device such as VPN, information of WIFI connectivity and such other information (“Device Identifier”), browser type, browser language, the date and time of User’s request, pages viewed, time spent on the Website and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify the User’s browser, from his/her computer or other device used to access the Website.
1. Jenga Deals may use the Personal Data and other information collected for any of the following purposes: to effectively and accurately provide any services to the Users; (a) to effectively communicate/ notify with the Users regarding the Website and its services; (b) to allow the User to participate in surveys regarding other services; (c) to maintain the quality of the Website and provide general statistics regarding their use; (d) monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns of Jenga Deals; (e) monitor aggregated metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic; (f) to deliver other services, including email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that the User may request; and (g) to alert the Users about updated information and other such new or updated services that may be offered by other Users;
3. Jenga Deals shall not rent, sell, or otherwise provide Personal Data received from the User to third parties without consent of the User, except as described in this Policy or as required by law. However, Jenga Deals and its affiliates reserve the right to share, sell and transfer some or all of the Personal Data to other business entities should Jenga Deals, or its assets, plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
4. Jenga Deals may share the Personal Data received from the User with its other corporate entities and affiliates in connection with matters relating to the consumption of services by the User to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and money laundering or any other potentially illegal acts; correlated or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that the User request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity other than Jenga Deals.
6. Jenga Deals has implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse, alteration and security of the Personal Data received from the User in its care.
7. The User agrees and acknowledges that the Personal Data and other information are stored on the secured servers and/ or data centres that may be placed in India or outside India. However, Jenga Deals cannot guarantee that the Personal Data received from the Users and other information stored on the servers will be absolutely protected. Jenga Deals’s systems and the communication networks through which the User’s access the Website may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond Jenga Deals’s reasonable control. These may include computer "hacking", data theft or and physical theft among others. In such situations, the Company will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible.
8. Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Personal Data received by the Website from the User in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
9. The User agrees to comply with all third party privacy policies, if any, applicable to the use of such applications or its services. Jenga Deals is not responsible for the User’s use of any third party product and/or service including the terms and conditions, privacy practices or the content of those Linked Sites or such third party product and/or service or violation and infringement of any third party rights, policies, terms and conditions in connection with access of such Linked Sites.
10. Any changes in this Policy by Jenga Deals shall be posted on the Website to reflect changes in its policy so that the User is always aware of what information the Website collects, uses, and under what circumstances, if any, the Website may disclose it. The User should periodically review the abovementioned page for the latest information on the Website’s privacy practices. Once posted, those changes are effective immediately. Continued access or use of the Application constitutes the User’s acceptance of the changes and the amended Policy.
11. Jenga Deals may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when the User contacts it. These companies may use information (not including name, address, email address, or telephone number of the user) about the User’s visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
In the event any User intends to make a complaint regarding any violation of the provisions of this Policy, the Users may send a written complaint to the Grievance Officer, who shall redress the complaint within one (1) month.